The three older kids raced out onto the playground for an afternoon of fun. The baby and I sat down on a blanket in the shade of a giant oak to watch the big kids romp.
As they ran from one play set to another, my 11-year-old daughter jumped aboard a swing and exclaimed with delight,"Wow! I haven't been on a tire swing like this since I was a kid!"
2 comments:
lol :-). Thats what I think about Leul when he says "I GOT MOM I GOT IT" any time I try to help with anything!
So isn't 11 technically a kid still? Or is 11 the new teenager? I'm not really sure? You will have to fill me in on this :-)
Hopefully will be emailing you today!
Oh, 11 is very much a KID in my book :) Why rush things?
She is growing into a lovely young lady, but she's still my little girl.
Post a Comment