Sweet Baby's adoption was finalized in a big, noisy court proceeding along with 17 other families in a room full of babies and kids. It was a long, crazy, but wonderful day! My girly was so good, even with no naps and so much waiting for our turn. We were very blessed to have many loved ones there to celebrate with us. Unfortunately, with all the toddler chasing, we missed getting everyone in the pictures :(

All tuckered out
We were so glad to have each one of you there~
it made our sweetie's day so special!
Thanks for sharing her day with us!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Brenna, she's getting so BIG! You have such a beautiful family; congrats on finalizing!
Hello!
I'm an adoptive mom who also brought home a baby girl from Holt/Ethiopia...(I think we traveled before you)..
I'd love to hear how you did your girlie's hair in these photos...Darling! My daughter has lots of hair, and I've never attempted a style like this....Did you do it? How long did it take? Tell me more!
Thanks!
Lisa H.
bhenderson@q.com
Hi Lisa,
Yes, I do her hair myself. I'll email you on how to do the curls. It is super simple!
Post a Comment