My dear eldest has a sinus infection and feels yucky, and the baby is cranky from getting a shot at her check up. So, we opted for home church today and just tried to keep the medicines and the hot tea and the juices going and help everyone feel better. My girls are usually so sunny, so it's a bummer when they both feel crummy at the same time.
On a different note, my husband already jumped ship on my great Living Off the Land experiment this month. The cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater decided he didn't want to stoke the fire all the through the night when the temps dipped down to the single digits, so he set the heat to come on when the fire died down one night. I guess I shouldn't complain~ I certainly didn't offer to get up in the night and stoke the fire. Actually, he's been working hard around here. He and the boys cut and hauled wood yesterday, and he's been keeping the wood box stocked for me during weekdays. So, I really can't blame him one bit if his pioneer spirit ran a little low during an arctic cold front.
We'll see how we do this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment