Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Summer Wrap Up

Hang on to your hats!
Since I got so far behind,
I'm going to do one mega-post
 to wrap up the final fun of Summer 2010.
 We had a blast!

Christian Homes of Abilene Family Picnic
Train rides, a zoo trip, and a giant water slide were so much fun. 
We also enjoyed precious time with loved ones,
 including R's very special Foster Mother. 
What a great weekend!









Happy Birthday, HW!
I got most of HW's birthday photos up in a previous post,
 but Big Sis also made a cool beach cake for our celebration here at home.
 And we enjoyed some time at a hotel near Granny and Grandpa's house





 

And more good times~















Boys, gardens, goats, and mud!
These boys know how to play hard! 

They had a blast together,

 and we all loved having Cousin J here for a visit. 
HA, HW, DaddyDon, and Cousin J in front






















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails