How beautifully modest are my two sweet girls in their new swimsuits?
I am so happy we were able to get these suits so R and S can enjoy swimming and still be modest. They love them, the suits are very comfortable, and their Daddy is very pleased. I'm so happy we found Simply Modest Swimwear and we feel very blessed to be able to order suits from them for the first time. They also sell patterns and fabric, so we might try sewing our own when these are outgrown. The service was really great, too.
4 comments:
Yes, I love these! We have ordered suits from http://www.swimmodest.com/modestswimwear.lasso in the past. I just wish they weren't so expensive!
The website for Simply Modest is
www.simply-modest.com
they also sell swim shirts
I love these suits but I am partial as she is my daughter..But I do love the way they feel and look and cover..
I love mine. What I really want is a Wonder Woman one, tho. Figuring out to do the eagle would be difficult -probably would just skip it. One day - cause you are never to old to have a modest superhero bathing suit. :D
Oh, these are so pretty. I have been looking at these for quite a while. Just need the $$ to buy them ready made or the time to sew.
I love the fabric y'all chose. Happy swimming, R & S!
Post a Comment