Ethiopians are wonderful, kind, warm, hospitable people, and they made our stay in Ethiopia an amazing experience. The Holt Ethiopia staff and the Care Center nannies are doing wonderful work. The children are loved and cared for, and it was a blessing to spend time with all of them.
Unfortunately I was never able to stay connected to the internet at the hotel to post updates during our stay. But, I will be back to share our adventures after the jet-lag fog clears a bit. For now, we are hunkering down here at home, shuffling through suitcases, and just enjoying being a family of 6. We are so thankful for all your prayers. Love to all!
Pictures to come shortly!
2 comments:
WOO HOO!!!!
I've been so worried about you guys. What a relief to check your blog and find you all home...safe and sound.
Let me know when you're all snuggled in. I need some new cheeks to kiss. ;)
Welcome Home! Your little girl is adorable :) Congratulations!
Post a Comment