We are stuck at DFW still waiting for our delayed flight to Chicago. So far we been bumped down twice, and are now hoping to leave at noon. Chicago is having some awful weather, so everything there is delayed or cancelled. We have no idea if we will get there in time to make our connecting flight to Turkey.
We are all fine and still in good spirits. The kids have been troopers, although we are all tired already and it feels like we've been traveling all day, but we haven't even left the country yet. Good Lord willing we will be on that noon flight out and will make our connections and be heading toward Istanbul, then Addis Ababa.
Good thing we packed way too many snacks and toys and games for the long flight over the water ~ we are already using lots of it this morning.
Love to all~
6 comments:
I am soooooooo excited for you guys!! I hope ya'll made your flight and avoid further delays! Update when you can.
Praying for your travels... it's now 11pm Arizona time and I truly hope you are somewhere over the ocean :)
Sorry you're stuck - hopefully you've been able to leave Chicago by now. I grew up about 2 hours from Chicago so I know the weather there is NUTS!
I'm soo happy you're on your way and hoping you're there by now! I know it's a super long trip. Pls keep us posted! :)
Leigh
I hope the quietness of your blogging means you have already arrived and will see your little sweetness very soon!
Hey you!
We've all been thinking of you! Will update AKC for you when you post/and, or Melissa will (hopefully that's ok Melissa :)).. We're all eager to hear and hope all is ok. Pls let us know. Take good care !
Leigh
Post a Comment