After a prod from a loyal reader :), here are a few pix to hold you over~ this last one was Daddy giving his Sweet Baby a bath in her Granny's sink a few weeks ago. She had a big time splashing.
There she is! hahaha! I love the picture with the flowers in the background..how beautiful. Ohhhh first bath ;-). Holy smokes I need to write a baby bath on my list...lol all these baby things I don't have. Seriously is she that happy all the time? Thanks girl made my day!
Yep~ she's one happy little thing. Now, don't you do what I did and wait until the last minute for everything! Eldest and I spent an afternoon after we returned from Ethiopia, with the fog of jetlag plaguing us, going through Target getting one of everything. We ended up with two carts full of giant baby equipment, and people laughing at us throughout the store. So get going, get that tiny tub and check it off your list. It won't be long until your precious sweetness will be home and you'll need it!
3 comments:
There she is! hahaha! I love the picture with the flowers in the background..how beautiful. Ohhhh first bath ;-). Holy smokes I need to write a baby bath on my list...lol all these baby things I don't have. Seriously is she that happy all the time?
Thanks girl made my day!
Yep~ she's one happy little thing.
Now, don't you do what I did and wait until the last minute for everything! Eldest and I spent an afternoon after we returned from Ethiopia, with the fog of jetlag plaguing us, going through Target getting one of everything. We ended up with two carts full of giant baby equipment, and people laughing at us throughout the store. So get going, get that tiny tub and check it off your list. It won't be long until your precious sweetness will be home and you'll need it!
Precious pictures!
Post a Comment