Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

My Daddy gave me the blessing of a wonderful childhood; he made me feel safe, secure, happy, and content. He showed this country girl how to be still and listen and look and learn ~ to notice all the amazing things in God's creation. And he showed me how to work hard, to sing with joy, and to cherish family. Because of the way he loved my mother and our family, I knew just what sort of man I should seek to marry. I love you Daddy, and I thank God he gave you to me.

To celebrate Father's Day with my dear husband, the children gave him a sweet card and best of all ~ a nap after Sunday lunch. For the adults at Pecan Bluff, a nap is the best gift ever, and I know he appreciated it.

My dearest, you are an amazing father to our 4 ~ so patient, caring, kind, playful, funny, and wise. You work hard for us and you love learning new things! Our children are truly blessed to call you Daddy. I loved you with all my heart even before you were a Daddy. I love you even more now. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails