Hi Brenna. I am having some sleep issues and found your blog via another woman journeying to Ethiopia. My husband and I live in Iowa and are parents to three little boys- Thomas age 5 and Russell and Elliot (twins) age 2. All our children thus far were born in South Korea. We are presently in the process of adopting a little girl from Ethiopia- just awaiting the referral. Thank you for sharing your photos. We are taking Thomas with us when we travel but not the twins. It was great to see your family with you. Also, how amazing to be in Ethiopia for Timkat (sp?). We are Eastern Orthodox Christians so that would have been especially moving to participate in. Well, enough. Love the breastfeeding link and the Charlotte Mason link. Do you homeschool? We are planning on it for next year and I love Charlotte Mason. Beth
3 comments:
hysterical
Hi Brenna. I am having some sleep issues and found your blog via another woman journeying to Ethiopia. My husband and I live in Iowa and are parents to three little boys- Thomas age 5 and Russell and Elliot (twins) age 2. All our children thus far were born in South Korea. We are presently in the process of adopting a little girl from Ethiopia- just awaiting the referral. Thank you for sharing your photos. We are taking Thomas with us when we travel but not the twins. It was great to see your family with you. Also, how amazing to be in Ethiopia for Timkat (sp?). We are Eastern Orthodox Christians so that would have been especially moving to participate in. Well, enough. Love the breastfeeding link and the Charlotte Mason link. Do you homeschool? We are planning on it for next year and I love Charlotte Mason. Beth
Hilarious shot! I'd be a little wigged out to find those fuzzies laying around too!
Post a Comment