Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Some Christmas Fun

One good thing about living in the south ~ the trees keep their red color until Christmastime!
Baby S didn't know what all the excitement was about this season, but she enjoyed every minute!
 The kids had fun helping make these goody baskets to give to special people.

3 comments:

Kelly G. said...

Brenna, Her hair is gorgeous!! What do you use, what is your hair routine? Zion's is cute right after bath time and until he sleeps on it, and I can freshen it up pretty easily, but I have to keep it pretty short or it just gets frizzy. These babies sure have come a LONG way in 2 years!!

Brenna said...

We love Taliah Wajjid Bodifying Mist to detangle and freshen up her curls. I also use Darcy's Botanicals Curling Jelly to keep her curls springy. Lots of moisture and a slight trim every couple of months (just the ends) seems to be the trick. Baby S naturally has wonderfully silky curls that just want to coil beautifully, so our routine is designed mainly to let her curls do their thing! I'd love to see your Zion ~ I know he is growing into quite the handsome little guy.

Shonya said...

LIKE! And my little Kiana wants to dress up like S! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails