Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dress Up Shoes

Oh, the cuteness! I love the sound of Baby S clomping around in her plastic dress up heels. She walks like a champ in them, and really loves dressing up with hats and bows and purses. Such a very fun age!

1 comment:

eliz said...

So cute!! :o)I can just hear those little plastic heals too!

I remember when my Hope (now almost 18, adopted from Abilene COC home) wanted to wear her big toy plastic jewelry (ear rings, necklace, bracelet) and tiara to the store with her big sister Shirley. She was 3, Shirley was 15, it was Hope's birthday. Shirley thought Hope looked too tacky and should remove it! LOL!! But I insisted she leave it on Hope! Off they walked 6 blocks to the store, 6 blocks back. Hope felt like a beauty Queen and she looked "mahvelous"!! Shirley embarrassed. I love the memory!
(((HUGS)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails