Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

On a Roll with Fleece

R has been making fleece blankets for lots of family members the past few months. They've all turned out so cute and are well-loved. This particular blanket took some extra effort, and lots of extra fabric. Cousin M is very tall and long-legged, so he has trouble finding a blanket long enough to cover him from head to toes. Well, this warm cammo blanket R made for him will do the trick. It is long enough that he can wrap up in it and even keep his toes warm. Doesn't he look pleased?

3 comments:

eliz said...

He looks cozy!! Great job!!

Changing the subject!LOL! I love your green counter tops! My kitchen is red cupboards and apple green accents!! But I have yellow counter tops from the early 70s!! No I wasn't old enough to put them in! They were in the house when we bought it in 1977!

Brenna said...

Well, Eliz, this photo was taken at my parents' house. Guess what year they built their home? 1977! Those counters have cheerfully hosted lots of family gatherings through the years. Your kitchen sounds cheerful, too!

eliz said...

Oh my!! ROTFL!!!
I was 20 yrs old in 1977 when we bought our house!! :o) The neighborhood gossip was that I was 18! LOL! They didn't approve of "youngsters" buying a house!! Tom was 23.
Our house was built in 1878!!

Way cool! I love those counters!! Your parents have a beautiful house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails