Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Practice

Middle child, with sissy's baby doll

"I'm practicing taking care of this baby so I'll be ready when my little sister gets home!" he told me, proudly. He is such a tender-hearted guy.

For the record, this child does own clothes. Drawers full of them. (The baby doll has a nice wardrobe, too.) As I've said before, this kid is so hot-natured he sweats all the time, even indoors in the air conditioning. Clothes just make him hotter, so at home he is usually stripped right down to his skivvies. 

I assume eventually some measure of modesty will kick in and he'll start to wear clothes even if they do make him sweat more. Until then, "Mowgli"  he is.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Awwwwwwww!! What a sweet little Mowgli you have there! :) Just precious!

Brenna said...

Thanks Wendy :) He melts my butter~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails