Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Precious Dolls

I've been searching for months for a soft, loveable African American baby doll in the stores. No luck. But, I finally located a great website and ordered her very first baby dolls a few weeks ago from The Pattycake Doll Company. I love them!

They are adorable and so soft and snuggly. Plus, they are washable and the Velour Lovey Doll and the Lil Hugs Doll are just the perfect small size for my little doll baby to love and hug. Wanted to pass along the link in case other moms are searching for that perfect doll.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I was going to get the Michael doll (and it's still on my list of "to purchase"), but I ended up getting this doll for the hair: http://www.pattycakedoll.com/site/480019/product/627P . Another good company to check out is Dolls Like Me. Hope all your kiddos are doing well!

Bethany said...

Love the doll site, thanks for posting it! I will have to pick out special one for our little cutie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails