Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm Mom to a Teen!

Our sweetheart R turned thirteen, and she is such a blessing to us all! She is so full of talent and such a ray of sunshine every day. After postponing the party for a while until we could all get well, we were finally able to celebrate with lots of family and had a great afternoon. And can you believe that R designed, made, and decorated her birthday cake?!

Happy Birthday, R! 
We love you!

Is she amazingly talented, or what?

Check out those precious, perfect little flowers she made!

The birthday girl ~ Happy 13th!

Yes, she thoroughly enjoys being taller than Mom

Best gal pals

6 comments:

Kate said...

Happy birthday R! That cake is amazing! She did a wonderful job.

I was so thrilled when I finally grew 3/4 of an inch taller than my mom(sadly, I am still the shortest of all my siblings!).

Shonya said...

Aw, happy, happy birthday young lady! I love that you made your own cake!

HShornet said...

Please tell your daughter bravo for me. What patience and talent for 13. Very impressive.

eliz said...

Happy Birthday Sweet heart!!
Your cake is amazing!!
God Bless,
Eliz

April D said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful cake! I am thoroughly impressed.

Just stopped by from Workboxes--your bluebonnet header is GORGEOUS.

My 13 yo enjoys being taller than mom, too, even though it is "officially" not allowed for them to outgrow ME! :)

wdworkman said...

Beautiful Cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails