I'm ready for a new challenge, people!
Before this month is up we will purge our home and garage of 20 bags of stuff we don't need! It's a big challenge, but I think we can do it. That's one bag per day every day until the end of February ~ 20 bags in 20 days. Want to jump in and join us?
I'm aiming to get one large trash bag filled per day, but even small bags will count. Plus, if I get rid of a big item (like the giant electronic phonics game I found today that makes the X sound no matter which letter you push) it counts as one bag of stuff all by it's lonesome.
So, we are off to dig through closets, rummage through the garage, and shuffle through shelves to find stuff we don't need, don't want, or don't use. If we find something we haven't used in the past year then we're going to think long and hard on whether we really, truly need that thingamajig. Then we'll haul all those donations to Goodwill and pray that someone needing just such an item will find it there.
This is gonna feel great!
3 comments:
I will be praying for you, as I just went through the whole process of purging in January. 31 days and I still needed the first week of February to finish. That is a lot of stuff. lol
God bless, and have "loads" of fun. =)
Oh wow, will you come to my house too, please?? :)
Honey, I am so with you!!!
I love this. Thank you for the PUSH to get started!! :o)
(((HUG)))
Post a Comment