Happy Homecoming, our precious R!
Twelve years ago we came home as a family of 3 for the very first time, and what a joyous day that was! Your Daddy was amazed at how tiny you were, and I couldn't quit snuggling your soft baby face. You had 10 perfect fingers and 10 perfect toes, rosy skin, big dark eyes, and an adorable kissy mouth. We used to sit and watch you sleep, while recording it on video. You were just that precious.
Today you are our amazing, beautiful young lady, and we thank God every day that you are in our lives. You are always cheerful, ever helpful, and you make the people around you feel good. You face each day ready to serve and be joyful. You crack your Daddy up like no one else can, and I love spending girl time with you. HW and HA and Baby S are so very, very blessed to have your for their Big Sissy!
Thank you for being our wonderful daughter, and thank the Lord for bringing us together. We love you!
1 comment:
You have no idea how proud I am of you and how blessed I feel that you are in my life. I love you so much. Hope your day was special.
Post a Comment