Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Smart Bib Tip

Every time I do baby S's hair I have to really, really saturate it before I detangle. And it takes a while for the water and product to soak into her hair. So, she always ends up with drips of conditioner and water running down her back. I've tried tucking a cloth into the neck of her shirt, but that usually doesn't stay tucked with all the wiggling. And then sometimes I detangle with her shirt off, in front of the wood stove, so there is nowhere to tuck a cloth.

Yesterday I sat down for S's Hair Time and commented on how I hate for those cold drips to bother her. I was contemplating rigging something with clothes pins, but I knew baby S wouldn't leave those alone for long. Hmmmm.

Big sissy R brought me a bib and said, "Why don't you just put this on her backwards?"

Voila! Works like a charm. Thanks for the great idea, Sissy. Baby S thanks you, too!

1 comment:

George said...

Great idea...I'll have to save this tip for when I start doing Isabella's hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails